Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Marty

Once in a while you come across a movie that cuts you straight to the heart. This film is original, unique and different than any love story out there. It will touch you and the characters become family. Burt Lancaster produced this film and I was very impressed with everything about it. I will give it 4.5 stars and add it to my top 100 list but I can't give it 5 stars because I wanted the ending to be a little different. The viewer needs one more interaction with the two main characters and they just cut the film short for some reason. What a wonderful movie.

1 comment:

Adam Pfaff said...

I am going to try and find this movie this weekend at the library, because you have made it sound so good. I am not a huge Ernest B. fan, but I have heard many great things about this movie.