Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breaking Wind (I mean Breaking Dawn, Part 1) (2011)

Our All State insurance agent bought out a screening of this movie for 200 of his best clients, that is the only reason I went to this movie. Listen, I had a Vasectomy the day before I went to this movie with my wife and would have given anything to get out of going but it was to no avail. The acting was on the better side of horrible, the story is there but the acting and dialogue is not.  Tell me this...if a room full of grown married men cried out cat calls when the young 18 year old male takes his shirt off we would get divorced, where is the equality there I ask you.
Do not go to this movie unless you owe your wife a huge favor!!!!  Turkey.

1 comment:

Ryan Lambert said...

My wife has seen it and said it should have been rated R. I will never watch it I am banning it from my house. I hope you are getting to feeling better. I got snipped 3 years ago and was sore for about 3 weeks.