Monday, October 29, 2012

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend - 2010

I love to root for the underdog. This is a low budget movie filmed on location in SLC. If you are an Alyssa Milano fan it is worth the 84 min investment to watch this off of instant NF. Most of the other actors are ones you will recognize from the other side of heaven, the best two years, RM, etc. Milano is the one that makes the show. I can't give it more than 3 stars but my wife and I liked it. We liked the twist at the end. Just a cute innocent story. Could be G - but there is some kissing but it could still be G. Jesse (Milano), in a moment of bold self-confidence, introduces herself to Ethan, a struggling writer. And then in walks Troy, and in a moment of bold self-confidence, he introduces himself to Jesse. Jesse falls in love with both men, who happen to have a lot in common but still seem very different. What will happen when Jesse has to tell the truth? Both my wife and I agreed- Milano at 40 years old is still very attractive. She has aged well.

No comments: